Baby sheepskin rugs
Sheepskin from New Zealand processed specifically for infants and babies. It fits perfectly in a stroller, pram or a baby chair. You can also lay the sheepskin on the floor to give your baby a safe, warm and comfortable place to sleep or play.
Sheepskins for babies
Probably the most important part of the sheepskin for babies is the temperature regulation, which is a feature sheepskins possess. If your baby is feeling too warm, then the sheepskin chills its wool - If freezing, then the wool automatically gets warmer. Perfect for infants and babies!
The sheepskin is clinically tested, which means:
The sheepskins wool is breathable, it is also heat- and moistregulating, which guarantees a stable temperature for your baby or child.
It is especially important for you child, that the material, on which your child lays, is breathable while still being moist- and temperatureregulating - just like these sheepskin. These features ensure a stable temperature for your child.
It is a difficult task to keep an eye on your children's temperature, when he or she sits in a stroller og lays in the pram, while it is cold out. This is where sheepskin really come in handy. This sheepskin fits perfectly in your pram, stroller or even a lift. It gives your child an effective, naturally soft and warm isolation from the bottom of the pram or seat of the stroller.
- The sheepskin is washable at 30 degrees celsius - we suggest using detergent containing lanolin.
- Centrifuging is possible, however we suggest airdrying on a flat surface.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Brush the sheepskin after wash to bring back its natural softness.
- The leather can become stiff after wash, but by pulling it over a tableedge a couple of times, it becomes soft again.
- The lanolin, which the sheepskin contains by nature, is bacteriostatic, so it doesn't need more washing than necessary.
- Impurities have a hard time entering the wool, so a damp cloth can most often do the trick.
- Shake the sheepskin outside regularly.